Loading some great jobs for you...
We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to be the sole support provider for their Mt. Juliet, TN manufacturing facility.
This individual will be the sole support person for this manufacturing plant. They will support about 200 users, and will be working very independently.
The Client Services Administrator's role is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
This role will work closely with the end-user community, IT cohorts and the Manager, Client Services Tower to provide IT support services.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels.
* Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
* Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
* Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
* Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
* Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
* Maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
* Work remotely to cover one or more assigned support sites.
* May require after-hours support for IT related needs - this would be on an \"as needed\" basis for ticketing or general follow up
* Ensure adherence to policies, procedures and best practices defined and governed by the Client Services functional tower.
* Collaborate with the functional towers for incident escalation, resolution and problem management.
* Other various duties or responsibilities as assigned.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.