TEKsystems is looking for a candidate ready to launch their career in the IT field. We are Looking for fast learners, and willingness to learn a new skill set in the Data Center Technician field.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills as needed.
- Interest in the IT field.
- Ability to work independently.
- Business friendly demeanor (will sometimes be working with the customer remotely).
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Team Player, positive attitude.
Nice to have: (not required)
- Basic understanding of networking (DHCP, TCP/IP subnets, & Switch troubleshooting).
- Basic Linux and networking knowledge.
- Previous data center experience is a major plus.
- Hardware support, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. on rack servers in data center.
Please apply for more information.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data center, data integrity, data warehousing, erp, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sybase