LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DIRECT REPORTING: VP, Sales & Marketing
The Product Manager will lead the Control Valve Product strategy globally for our Schroedahl, RTK and Leslie Control valve brands. The role will partner globally with Sales, Vertical Marketing, Engineering, Operations and other key functions and will be responsible for defining and executing strategies for growing revenue and profitability with their portfolio of products globally.
- Portfolio Management for Control Valves products globally: Develops a clear understanding of served markets, based on customer interaction and market research. Determines the optimal product portfolio to meet the customer needs and maximizes revenue and profit opportunities for the portfolio. Develops and implements new product introductions and market exit plans as agreed with senior management for assigned products.
- Strategic plan implementation: Assist in development and implementation of short and long term product and technology road map. Execute vision for both short-cadence and long-cadence product development.
- Competitive assessment: Profiling competitors, competitive alternatives favored by customers, and how Colfax Fluid Handling can best position itself to win with its existing products and a roadmap of new, innovative solutions.
- Customer Interaction: Builds superior knowledge of customer and market needs for Europe Market. This will be acquired by spending time in the field, traveling with sales representatives, and meeting with customers.
- Promotion & Inside Sales Support: Provides direction of the marketing mix of price, product, promotion, and distribution strategies that can be employed to grow share with customers that purchase the Control Valves product lines globally.
Success is measured by:
- Impact on the business results (e.g. revenue and market share growth)
- Ability to drive the strategy:
- Clear communication of where to play and how to win vis- -vis customers and competitors
- Execute cross-functionally with Sales, Engineering, and Marketing peers to guide resources and deliver high growth initiatives
The successful candidate is one who thrives in an environment that values: accountability, autonomy, global responsibility, and highly engineered products.